Articles & Publications
- Irca Solza. Elusive Archives: How to Collect and Preserve Art in Contemporary Russia. Spectate, 2023
- Irca Solza (Kuznetsova I.P.) Post-Conceptual Art of the Glasgow Circle Artists // Bulletin of the KemGUKI, No. 63, June 2023. P. 199-208. Doi: 10.31773/2078-1768-2023-63-199-208
- Irca Solza, Siberian art during the war. Part 1. Rech#port, 2022
- Irca Solza, Siberian art during the war. Part 2. Rech#port, 2022
- #notowar. Rech#port, 2022
- Interview: Marina Israilova, Experience of the Siberian archive of contemporary art. Interview with Irca Solza, Krapiva
- Marina Israilova, Irca Solza, Angelina Burlyuk, Two (New) Siberian archives: history, positions, strategies, future. Krapiva
- Irca Solza, Everything dissolves (except responsibility). SYG.MA
- Irca Solza, "Visibility" of art as a curse. Aroundart.org
- Irca Solza, My work is not involved. Rech#port
- Kuznetsova I.P. The Art of Glasgow Artists as a Dialogue with the History of Design // All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "DISK-2022": Collection of Materials Part 3. A.N. Kosygin", 2022. - P.141-146.
- Kuznetsova I.P. A work of art as a crystal: a Delesian approach to understanding contemporary art // Second Russian Aesthetic Congress: Abstracts of the participants' reports, Yekaterinburg, July 01–03, 2021 / Compilers and scientific editors T.A. Kruglova, A.E. Radeev. - Yekaterinburg: Humanitarian University, 2021. - P. 295-297.
- Kuznetsova I.P. The Art of Cathy Wilkes in the Light of the Aesthetics of G. Deleuze and F. Guattari // History. History and theory of arts: Proceedings of the 59th Intern. scientific stud. conf. April 12–23, 2021 / Novosib. state un-t. - Novosibirsk: CPI NSU, 2021. - P. 110-112.
In 2022 I gave a course of lectures "Introduction to the Philosophy of Art" (Novosibirsk State University, Faculty of Humanities, Novosibirsk, Russia).
All articles are in Russian, you can use Google Translate to read them. More articles by me: https://syg.ma/@pingdf